1st ever Arundel stratele
This is the 1st ever and signature Arundel stratele, my own personal and much loved guitar. It even has my first "big A" logo instead of the usual one. It has been played and played.
- Thinline semi-hollow 1-piece body made of 30 year old American white ash with burnt grain figuring
- 5A flamed maple bound top in amber
- 100 year old reclaimed Brazilian Mahogany neck with carved maker's signature
- Oil finish
- Hand made Ash pickguard
- 3x Alnico 5 staggered single coils with CTS pots, 1x volume 1x master tone, vintage wiring and sprung selector switch.
- Schaller fully adjustable bridge in Satin nickel
- Schaller locking tuners in Satin Nickel
- 12" radius Rosewood fretboard with fine pinstripe - 25.5" scale length with mother of pearl dot inlays
- Arundel "Big A" logo in mother of pearl tile effect.